Glad I found this

Jul 10, 2012 at 12:48 AM

I just stumbled across your version of the middle click from the TMM side, and glad I followed through.

I gotta say, that I like your implementation quite a bit more, then the touch versions and the fickleness they can have.

On a side note, did you mean to have the middle click zone to be so small vertically?  I've accidentally slipped quite a few times and hit above the zone.

Anyways, thank you for giving this mouse a middle click that I can stand and doesn't remove or alter the gesture support.

Aug 21, 2012 at 10:50 PM

It's been some time since I made this tool  and because I don't use Touch Mouse any more , I had completely forgotten about it (and for some reason I didn't get notifications for discussions). It seems that Touch Mouse is going to be a sweet accessory for upcoming Windows 8 and it seems I will get back to it (I hope Microsoft will implement a middle-click because it's going to be much better than mine since they announced some days ago that they will make it windows 8 compatible). I 'm glad that you liked it and I tried to make the source code quite explicit so anyone can make it work in their own standards . So you can change the middle zone area to suit your needs although I guess if you haven't done it already you will then surely have become used to the default zone...